Our main objective is to enhance the environment of the youth undergoing difficult transitions with memories of love & caring while providing positive activities and adventures to nurture and remember.
La Casa is a non-profit public benefit corporation and is organized for charitable purposes to benefit the children in Orangewood Children and Family Center, which serves all of Orange County. La Casa does not operate for profit, nor does it contemplate the distribution of income or dividends to any of its officers, directors or members.
Please consider a donation to help us continue toward our goal of creating special memories for children residing at Orangewood. When you donate, you can rest assured that it is going directly to support the vital good work we do for foster children. La Casa's goal is to:
• foster interest and community involvement in Orangewood.
• engage in activities to raise funds toward building projects at Orangewood.
• meet the needs of staff funding requests.
• provide items of personal property and or services to meet needs of youth.
• solicit non-monetary gifts for use and enjoyment by the children.
• conduct parties and activities for enjoyment of the children at Orangewood.
• help these children forget their troubled past and live their best lives.
We believe the greatest untapped resource for improving the lives of these children is time. Join our mission to put a smile on a child’s face that might otherwise only remember abuse and neglect that brought them here to Orangewood in first place. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of these children.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.